Here's what happened though:
1. How chocolate is made is explained by your guide.
2. You get to try liquid form of chocolate (milk, dark, and white) in a little cup which you can add some candy, sprinkle etc.
- This was the highlight for me. I actually got a bit of a sugar happy rush licking that chocolate off my plastic spoon. Lots of happy endorphins working at that moment.
3. You go to another room and get to see a video on how jaffra and pineapple chocolate are made.
4. You go up the stairs and watch a chocolate waterfall for several seconds and bask in the smell of yummy chocolatey goodness.
I think I must have missed some parts, but basically that's it. They give away chocolates throughout the tour though so it 's all good. Not bad for my NZD$18 (student price).
|OMG it's the easter bunny|
|My Cadbury Goodie Bag (Freebies)|
TIP: For a better discount, try booking at bookme.com.nz